Part Time Esthetics Instructor – Immediate Opening
Continental School of Beauty looks for individuals who are not just seeking a new job but an opportunity to change people’s lives. Our Rochester school has an immediate part time opening for a licensed, experienced Esthetics professional to teach our course. In this role you will help ensure our students receive the best education possible and provide an environment which encourages students to reach their fullest potential.
The hours for this position are Monday through Thursday from 5:15 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the school’s mission and educational objectives and strive to attain them at all times.
- Possess and maintain thorough, accurate and current knowledge of the subject matter taught.
- Teach according to the school’s published curriculum, using prepared lesson plans and teaching aids.
- Provide students with fun, exciting demonstrations to teach practical skills.
- Administer and grade written and practical tests.
- Complete all required paperwork.
This position requires one of the following licenses:
- Current, valid NYS Esthetics license OR
- Current, valid NYS Cosmetology license
- At least 2 years proven practical, licensed work experience in Esthetics
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to demonstrate practically and communicate in a courteous, professional and tactful manner is essential.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.